|A - B
|Combination of patented taper shaft and of adapter brackets
provides flexibility of mounting different frame size motors
on any given gearcase.
|U.S. Electrical Motors provides complete drive motor capability,
hence unit responsibility.
|Quick Release jacking screw provided for easy disassembly
of motor shaft.
|Breathers, either standard, dust, or water resistant are
provided as application requires.
|Hercules are fitted with conveniently located lifting eye
|Housings are made of corrosion resistant cast iron.
|The slow-speed end of the gear unit is integral with the
gear case, eliminating potential oil leaks between the output
bracket and gearcase housing of ordinary designs.
|Horizontal units utilize double-lipped friction type seals
on both input and output shafts.
|Output shafts are keyed and have ample usable length for
coupling, pinion, or sprocket mounting.
|Bearings are of the finest tapered roller design, capable
of handling heavy overhung loads.
|Foolproof splash lubrication system. Oil pumps are
used in vertical.
|All pinions and gears are straddle-mounted for reduced shaft
|Remove motor and adapt worm gear module quickly to increase
ration number thru 9420-1
- Gearmotor, MOTORMOUNT, C-Face, helical reducer,
or piggyback configurations are available from the basic
reducer module, allowing selection of the unit best
suited to the application.
- Oil level and drain plugs located on both sides of all
gear units for customer convenience.
- Oil sight gauges and inspection plates on all but smallest
- Stainless steel name plate standard.
- Two year warranty.
- Worm gear module easily mounts to front four.
- On all medium and large size units extra long high speed
shafts are standard for mounting of a cooling fan or the
addition of special seals.
- Special seats are available for Teconite and other abrasive
dust applications. Seals are installed on output
end of housing and are equipped with alemite fittings.
- A cooling fan may be furnished when required for increased
thermal capacity. It is installed on the input shaft.
- A backstop may be easily added to the helical reducer,
MOTOMOUNT, C-Face and 'piggyback' units.